SeaChange have provided a Job Safety Awareness (JSA™) Visual to help you train your staff on best practice legionella risk management during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our proprietary JSA™ SAFE-T Software is designed to enable proactive organisations to quickly and easily create Bespoke ‘Job Safety Awareness’ (JSA™) Visuals, illustrating hazard and risk management in interactive pictogram format. JSAs show both local and standardised risks that are rated, with required controls and best practice behaviours. They are created by involving staff as they operate in their area of work, and they act as an engaging localised training tool. They can be displayed in a wide range of formats (e.g. display board, screens) and help connect the safety message with people across every level of the site.
As 75% of people learn best through a visual method, the JSA™ Software provides the following best practice results:
- Greater consistency in safe behaviours as it’s clear how things need to be done
- Greater engagement
- Visuals transcend language barriers
- Stronger training compliance due to the inbuilt function
- Quick & user-friendly interface saves time
- Reduced accidents and incidents
- Improves Risk Management Standards
Use this free SeaChange JSA™ to improve Legionella Risk Management in your business!