SeaChange is seeking an experienced, adaptable Client Relationship Coordinator to join our team on a full-time permanent basis. This is an ideal role for a person who is looking to progress their career in Relationship Management. The successful candidate will work as part of a close team, reporting to the Client Relationship Manager. This will be a predominantly field based role with travel to the office in Naas required on a weekly basis.
You will gain a deep understanding of the SeaChange brand, technology, operations & deliverables to help our clients on their journey. Meeting regularly with new and existing clients, you will solve issues that arise, deal with queries, deliver software demonstration and training sessions as required. Key to the role is the development of long-term relationships and prioritising activity based on Contract Agreement terms and priority level.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Strong client relationship experience, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Driven to form positive relationships and retain clients
- Mature attitude & flexible approach to the role
- Self-directed with demonstrated capacity to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to new client implementations/onboarding
- High level of IT proficiency – MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, CRM(Microsoft Dynamics)
- Full & valid Irish driving licence
- A ‘people’ person
- Energetic, positive and enthusiastic
- Works well as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Salary will be dependent on level of experience and suitability for the role.
Application / Contact
Please send an email to Elva at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.