At SeaChange we are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Sales Executive to join our growing Team selling solutions and services to the Retail, Leisure and Hospitality Sectors nationwide. This is an ideal role for a person who is looking to start/progress their Sales career with a comprehensive training programme provided in preparation for delivery of the role.
We are an innovative company with recognised expertise in Risk Management and behavioural Health & Safety, committed to improving standards and introducing best practice into organisations. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a close team, reporting to the Head of Sales. This will be a predominantly field based role with travel to the office in Naas required on a weekly basis.Candidates must have a full & valid Irish driving licence and independent means of travel.
Necessary Skills and Experience
Ideally the candidate will have 1 year + Sales experience.
- Build leads and arrange appointments
- Demonstrate/present solutions
- Negotiate terms of an agreement and close the sale
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent SeaChange at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Use company CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) to record sales data & comply with Sales Documentation
- Consistently meet & exceed targets
- Review own sales performance against company targets
- Excellent interpersonal,communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management and good organisational skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications
- A ‘people’ person
- Energetic, positive, up for challenge
- Confident and determined in approach
- Resilient, able to cope with rejection
- Self-motivated and driven, with a competitive edge
- Can also do ‘detail’,e.g. reports, plans, etc
Base Salary will be dependent on level of experience and suitability for the role.
Please send an email to Andrew at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.