SeaChange help visualise Health & Safety universally.
SeaChange has designed proprietary software that allows organisations to quickly and easily create bespoke ‘Job Safety Awareness’ Posters that assess and reflect local risks, required controls and best practice behaviours in an engaging way (the visuals are of staff in their areas of operation and act as a localised training tool).
The ever-increasing workplace trends show that
- 75% of people learn best through visual means
- Gen Y are particularly susceptible to visual learning, and make-up the majority of the workplace
- People need to be involved and engaged in best practice
- Foreign and local staff need any message communicated in easy to understand, practical and user-friendly ways
- Best practice must reflect the bespoke nature of any operation
Given these facts, organisations that refuse to make a SeaChange in their communications will fall behind and are exposed to behavioural risks and cultural stagnation.
“We like the way SeaChange shows hazards in pictorial form. Aviva likes to work with companies that are taking a positive approach to reducing claims. SeaChange, properly used, can help with that and we are very happy to invest in them.”
Michael Brennan, European Risk Manager, Aviva