1) Stick to Routine: Get up, get dressed; keep your regular routine so it feels like you are going to work.
2) Plan: Write down a list of the daily tasks you need to complete so that you remain focused.
3) Create a Safe Workspace: Designate a space in your home solely for work; set up your computer/ laptop at the right height; use a comfortable desk & chair; ensure adequate lighting & good ventilation.
4) Establish Clear Working Hours: Be clear about your work schedule and stick to it.
5) Go Outside: Get out for fresh air during the day; taking regular breaks & exercise positively impacts productivity.
6) Stay Hydrated & Eat Well: Drink plenty of water and maintain a healthy diet.
7) Check-In: It’s critical to check in with your manager/ co-workers at least once a day; remain connected by keeping communication lines open.
8) Manage Isolation: Interact with wider family & friends daily via web chat, email, Skype, etc.
9) Maintain Confidentiality: Verify that up-to-date security protection is installed and active on any devices that you are using for work so that GDPR is respected.
10) Set Boundaries: Maintain a positive work/ life balance by switching off when you have completed your working hours and focusing on your personal life.